100% Pure Blue Chamomile Essential Oil aka German Chamomile Essential Oil || Egypt – (1oz)
- We sell therapeutic quality essential oils only because our customers deserve the best. Our standard on quality is very high, we source from quality suppliers and don’t compromise on price. Our prices are high in some cases because you are buying 100% genuine and unadulterated product. essential oil market is flooded with adulterated products and sellers claim selling genuine and pure at a price we can’t imagine, we suggest re-thinking when you are simply buying based on price.
- Botanical name: Chamomilla recutita L. syn. Matricaria chamomilla
- Shipping Note for U.S. contiguous states: 16 oz size will be shipped via Fedex Express, all bulk orders exceeding 5 lbs are shipped via Fedex Ground, rest of orders are shipped via USPS unless customer pays extra for expedited shipping. Customers must inform us if USPS shipping is preferred under 16 oz (fl oz or net weight) items are shipped by USPS First Class unless expedited shipping is chosen during checkout. Shipping outside of U.S. contiguous states is by USPS only.
- Type: 100% Pure and Conventional
- Origin: Egypt
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
Sold：275 Wished: 32 Followed: 100
Blue chamomile oil is extracted from an annual plant with erected stems and alternate leaves divided in thin lashes, thicker and wider than those of Roman Chamomile, and 40 – 60 cm high. The oil is produced by water steam distillation with an average yield of 0.1%. This plant is native to the Balkans, and has been used in shampoos since the days of the Vikings, because it adds luster to the blond hair. It used to be cultivated in Hungary an exported to Germany to be distilled and used under tea form. The Oil is a deep blue liquid (sometimes viscous) with a strong, phenolic, sweet and fruity odor. Its apple aroma is the characteristic fragrance in many herbal skin-care products, and it is the reason why this plant is called “Manzanilla” in Spain. The high Bisabolol chemotypes are preferred for cosmetic uses etc.
There are no reviews yet.